Saturday, July 24, 2010

1st Week

Name: Dhachaini A/P Prabhakaran
Matric Number: PEH080008
Ok, this is the first time I’m entering this class. The title of this course is “USING AND DEVELOPING RESOURCES FOR ESL CLASSROOM” Fuhhhh!! Such a long name, don’t you think so? What is this course all about? Just by listening to the course’ name, my stomach was filled with butterfly. I was asking my peers, what are we going to learn in this course. They said “May be we are going to learn on how to make teaching aids like puppet and flash cards”. “Really? But we have learned that in our Maktab”. So I was just waiting anxiously, wondering what we are going to learn.

The moment I entered a lab called MK2, I was shocked. “Hei! What is this???? Are we going to do puppet in computer lab?” IMPOSSIBLE!!!! So I took my place and waited for the lecturer. Thousand and one questions were running in my mind. What are we going to learn? Who is the lecturer? Man or Female? Strict or friendly? After a few minutes our lecturer entered. HOOREY!!! She is female and I’m happy because I feel more comfortable working under female lecturer as I think they are more caring and I was absolutely right. She introduces herself and her name is Pn. Foziah. I was sitting at the back and I saw Pn.Foziah talking to my friends who sat at the front row. By looking at her, I told myself “Hei girl, don’t worry. You are going to have a wonderful time in this class because Pn. Foziah seems to be a friendly person”.

The class was congested as 75 students were sitting in the lab. So could you imagine how the situation was? Pn. Foziah was quite stress when she look at the big crowd which was so noisy. Moreover everyone was excited as they got the chance to browse internet. To speak the truth, I just could not hear what Pn. Foziah was telling because the situation at the back was out of control.

Before the class ends, I ran to my friends who sat at the front row and ask them what Pn. Foziah told. They told me that we need to create a blog, buy 8GB pen drive, install Photoshop CS3 in laptop and also bring in a passport size photo.


But I do not really know what we are going to do in this class. May be Pn.Foziah explained to us but I could not really hear her. So that was the first day in Pn. Foziah’s class. Looking forward for next class to discover more about this subject and I promised myself not to sit at the back for the next classes as I do not want to miss any information given by Pn Foziah.

No comments:

Post a Comment