Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Week 14

This is the last week that we are going to meet Pn. Foziah, our lecture who had taught us a lot of technology skills. I am going to leave this course with full of satisfaction because after 14 weeks attending Resouces (PKEY 3102) class, I can now consider myself as 21st century teacher. Ok in this week entry, I would like to discuss some information that I gained regarding video editing.


After Pn. Foziah entered the class, she asked whether everyone has uploaded the video on youtube or not. All the pairs in Monday group have successfully uploaded their video. Thus Pn. Foziah decided to show the video that each pair has created in the class. We were very excited as we got the opportunity to view our friends’ work. There were many interesting videos showed to us but the one that impressed me a lot belongs to Faiz and Atikah.


CANCER is the theme of the video that Faiz and Atikah have created. The moment I watched the video, I felt so sad and pity of the cancer patient and I almost drop my tears. They brought up the storyline very well. Moreover the background music they have chosen for this video really suits the video’s theme and storyline. I really appreciate their idea on creating the video. HANDS OF TO THEM : )




When Pn. Foziah viewed the video that my pair and I have created which is about HUMANITY, she was not so happy with it. The feedback that she gave is that, our video could not really deliver the message to the viewer. This is because there were not many wordings in the video compare to the video that other pairs have created. Emmm, Pn. Foziah was right, there is no point creating a video if the message of the video could not reach the viewer.


Thus, my pair and I edited the video and this time around we included more wordings so that the message of the story can be understood by the viewer. After viewing the video, Pn Foziah told us on what are the chapters we should study in order to answer the exam questions successfully. Moreover, I was very hapy when Pn. Foxiah said that most f the questions in the exam is more to application rather than fact as I can apply all the skills that I have acqiured in this exam.


That all for this week entry and I would like to thank Pn. Foziah for being very patient in helping us to acquire the technology skills. We were proud to say we are the product of PBEY 3102 course because; plenty of important skills can be acquired once you have completed this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment