Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Week 13

Hello everyone, meeting you again in 13th entry. The moment I entered the class, I was wondering, WHAT IS THE NEXT TASK? In other word, I am asking myself WHAT I AM GOING TO LEARN IN TODAY’S CLASS. The moment Pn. Foziah entered the class, she asked us to submit the 3 tasks that we are supposed to submit on this week which are MODULE 2, GROUP’S LESSON PLAN as well as E-BOOK. We really struggled in completing all these assignments but we have learned a lot of important things and the most important thing is that we COMPLETED it within the due date.


Thanks to all my group members, Kumaresen, Syuhada as well as Teh Ban Leng for being so cooperative in completing the entire group work without delaying it or giving any excuse. Today, Pn. Foziah was checking each pair’s storyboard and most of the storyboards shown were rejected. This is because, the storyboards that most of them showed to PN. Foziah do not tell any story and the same thing goes to my storyboard. My pair and I showed our pictures that we want to include in the video and our intention was to make comparison between luxury life and poverty. There is a message that we would like to deliver to all the viewers which is “Help the poor” but we do not have any storyline.






So we changed our plan. We still remain with our previous theme, humanity but we introduce a character in this story. The storyboard is about the life of a rich girl who made her journey to meet all the poor people and decided to help them as much as she could. We want the storyboard to have a story as well as a moral message for pupils to follow. Thus, my pair and I are working very hard and we really hope that Pn. Foziah will accept our storyboard.


Besides, we were also asked to do tutorial for the picture that we have uploaded in Photobucket and the due date is tomorrow. Just hope that I will be able to complete this task and submit to Pn. Foziah. Ok, that is all for this week, now I need to work on the tutorial task. Bye and see you all in next entry : )

No comments:

Post a Comment