Friday, October 15, 2010

12th Week

Hello everyone!!!! We are meeting again in the 12th entry and now I want to share my experiences in Pn. Foziah’s class. The first thing is she called of us to move to the front and she showed us her students’ eBook. It was really eye-catching and interesting. Each of the eBook is different from one another. For instance, the first eBook showed consist of Pn. Foziah’s recorded voice. The second eBook showed which was on the life-cycle of a butterfly uses a melody music from the beginning till then end of the slide show. The final one was very attractive and colourful and the picture used was big and clear.




After viewing all the eBooks, she reminded us that the eBook that we created must have NAVIGATION KEYS, THEME and PLOT, SOUND EFFECT as well as GOOD QUALITY PICTURES. So far, the eBook that my partner and I have created consist all the characterisation above except for PLOT. This is because we used a nursery rhyme and not a story.




Next, we were also given some module and I thought it was our module 4, unfortunately I was wrong. The module given is the continuation on module 2 (photo editing). I think that Pn. Foziah still wants us to learn something important in that continuation module. Next, Pn.Foziah went around checking the eBook that we have done. Pn. Foziah also commented of those eBooks and that was very useful on order to help us improve on our eBook.




Finally, before the class ends, we were shown a video clip on CUN and ELLA. It was very touching and it really amused me. Pn. Foziah assigned a new task for us where we were asked to create a video on any theme. That’s all for this entry, looking forward to meet in you in next entry, till then bye from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment