Monday, October 11, 2010

11th Week

Entering 11th week with full of confident and feeling proud as I have learned many new things from this class which other students outside there are not able to do. Today lesson is still on photo editing as Pn.Foziah was checking the task that each of us has done.


We were asked to edit a photo and the edited photo must be able to carry a message to the viewer. I edited a photo where I change the background setting. I changed the background and it appears as if I went for a holiday in Egypt. I edited it using Adobe Photoshop and frankly speaking, it consumes so much of time as I need to be very careful in erasing the old background.



Unfortunately, when I showed my picture to Pn. Foziah, she commented on the photo that I edited. She said that I went to Egypt which is a hot country but I was wearing a black shirt. Next, she said I must be wearing a bag or hat to show the viewer that I went for holiday. I was so disappointed but what Pn. Foziah said was correct.



This is because we could not just edit a picture for the sake of editing it. It must be logical so that the viewer will not feel doubt looking at the edited picture. Thus I still use the same background but I change my picture. This time around I add in a picture and in that picture I will be wearing a handbag as well as a hat.




It was successful and I uploaded it in the website that Pn. Foziah had allocated for us. I hope that my effort that I had put in is worth so that Pn.Foziah will be satisfied with my work. That is all for this week and I see you in next entry. Bubye : )

No comments:

Post a Comment