Tuesday, September 28, 2010

10th Week

This is our 10th week and today we are expected to submit our groups’ lesson plan as well as teaching aids. It was a great satisfaction when we were able to complete the task on time. In fact, my group and I were eager to submit our lesson plans and the teaching aids as we have put in so much effort to produce a creative and interesting one.

We were quite free today as Pn. Foziah asked us to continue doing module 2 and thanks to her for allocating us that precious time. I used this time to complete the tutorial that I do not know how to do by asking my friends. Besides, Pn. Foziah also asked us to view our senior’s works which are outstanding in order to set an example for us to produce a better one. I was really impressed with my senior’s work and that motivate me to produce a more creative one.

Next, Pn. Foziah asked us to submit module 3 the next day and she also gave us 3 tasks to be completed. We need to choose a song, and then edit it and make it in a ringtone. The next task is to cut and paste two songs together. The third task is to edit a song and to change the quality of the song to make it sound better. The editing must be done for the song ‘dua insan’ sung by siti and M.Nasir.

Thank God the module 3 is still with me as I can use it as my guidance. At the moment, I’m working on it and hope to finish the tasks as soon as possible because the date due is next day. That is all for this week. Bubye and see you in next entry



No comments:

Post a Comment