Saturday, September 25, 2010

9th Week

Waiting in front of MK2, with the hope that Pn. Foziah will open the door but instead of Pn. Foziah, Haiqal and Ashraf came carrying a box. They told me that Pn. Foziah is away and we have another task MODULE 2. Thank God, I had already finished my module 3 and now it time to start Module 2.


“PHOTO EDITING”, this is what I waiting for since the beginning of this semester after Pn.Foziah explained to us about our course. I really had fun editing the photos and in fact I’m really impressed with the software like Adobe Photoshop, iPhto, Photo bucket, Photoscape and also Triscape FXfoto. Many times I got disappointed as some pictures taken during happy moment got spoiled due to ‘red eye’, ‘blemishes’ and ‘scratches’. But this is not a big deal as all the problems mentioned above can disappear in split second just by using the software that Pn. Foziah introduced in this module. I did not expect that I can do many things by just using a photo, for instance like changing background, adding frame and text to the picture and many more.


Although completing module 2 is really fun, yet it still consumes a lot of time. This is because we need to download the software before carrying out the tutorial. Besides downloading, I also spend a lot of time exploring the software in order to find for the particular icon to edit the photos. The easiest software that I had explored in this module is Triscape FXPhoto, where else the most difficult one is PhotoScape.


Anyway I still manage to complete MODULE 2 and now waiting forward for module 4 and 5. Just hoping that, MODULE 4 and 5 will also be something useful for us to explore and learned. That is all about my experience completing module 2, see me in next entry, BYEEEEEEEEEE : )

1 comment:

  1. hi dhachaini, it seems that you have learned and enjoyed a lot while doing module 2. I too enjoyed the photo editing.

    ReplyDelete