Saturday, September 25, 2010

8th Week

This is the last week which is full of excitement as we are going back for Raya holiday. Before we went back, we were given module 3 and I was telling myself, HERE COMES ANOTHER TASK. I really enjoyed doing module 1 because I learned many new things but it is really time consuming especially when downloading certain software. Anyway I told myself that I must finish this task on time so that I can enjoy my holiday. Besides this module, Pn. Foziah also assigned us another task and I told myself, there is no enjoyment this holiday. Anyway I was determined to finish the entire task given to us before going back.


Module is all about Audio editing using audacity. I thank Pn. Foziah as this module is easier compared to module 1. There are 7 software that we need to explore in order to complete this module. This is also an exciting task as it is very useful for me as well as for my career in future. I was interested in using the audacity to cut audio, create minus one and also combining songs using Sony Vegas software. This is because I cut the music at the beginning of the song as I only prefer the song and I saved the song in my hand phone.


Next, the minus one is also very helpful as I got the opportunity to create my own minus one. I can choose my own word to create the minus one. Next I also enjoyed combining two songs and it was fun hearing the song I combined. I was experimenting it many times and because I love listening the song that was combined using two songs.




Besides module, I was also working on another task on creating three lesson plans with 30 minutes duration and another 1 lesson plan with 1 hour duration. We have chosen to carry out a lesson for year 4 and the topic is on food. Creating lesson plans were not a big deal for us as we are use to it and in fact it is a good practise for us. Besides lesson plan, we also need to choose a topic from each year (1-6) and create technology as well as non-technology teaching aids for each year.


I did teaching aids for year 1 and 2. The topic I have chosen is on animals and family members. The technology teaching aids I have created are video clip, slide show presentation and also song. Where else for non-technology are puppets, picture cards and also clip arts. We tried to create as creative as possible using colourful pictures as we know that pupils love colourful teaching aids.

1 comment:

  1. A very good piece of writing. your reflection shows how much effort you have put in doing the teaching aids. the teaching aids that you have done are very attractive and impressive too.

    ReplyDelete