Monday, August 30, 2010

7th Week

Entering the 7th week and thinking that Pn. Foziah is going to teach us something on photo editing. I was so curious and excited because one of my friends explains to me that through photo editing we can edit our photos as if we are in other places although we have never been to those places. Unfortunately, I was mistaken. This week Pn. Foziah has decided to allocate time for us to continue doing our first module. This was so kind of her as she is being so considerate and that is why she stands top in my heart.



So I think by now, all my buddies are familiar with the saying “Sleep module, Eat module, and Drink module” as that is what they will be doing. I admit that there are many things to be completed because we need to browse the internet, search for the correct link and then download what wanted. Besides browsing, we need to print screen each steps and paste it in Microsoft Power Point. At times we do not get the exact steps mentioned in the module but we still manage to complete the tutorial.


Thus, whenever I come across any differences between the module and my steps, I will jot down the problem in the place provided in the module. I do not have any major problem till I reach the part for ‘file conversion’ which made me so confused and tired. I was trying for many times to carry out a few tutorials in the conversion part using the Zamzar software but I failed. So I ask Pn. Foziah, how am I supposed to complete the tutorial. The answer given by Pn.Foziah was so simple; she said “try to find other alternative”.


Other alternative? What that means? After thinking for a while I got an idea, I could not convert PDF to POWER POINT and WORD to POWER POINT if I use Zamzar software, so how if I use different software to complete the conversion. I tried the other alternative and it was a SUCCESS. Fuhhh!, At that moment I was so happy and I praised myself for not giving up and thanks to Pn. Foziah for hinting me.



This module is very helpful for me because before this, I did not attempt to browse internet to find song, MP3, articles and journal because frankly speaking, I do not know how to find for it. This module helps me to make life easier and in fact I learned and gained a lot by doing this module. Not only that, I gained confident in myself because I am starting to become technology literate. Finally for all this knowledge, I need to thank Pn.Foziah. That is all for this week, see you in next reflection.


No comments:

Post a Comment